Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sssh They Are Asleep!

Since school has started on Tuesday I have had the luxury of the little ones sleeping in til 8 a.m. or so. Long enough for me to enjoy an uninterrupted cup of coffee. What a difference that has made to the start of my day. Yesterday I even managed to knit a few rows on my two at a time socks. They have been laying around all summer while I finished those squares, Delaney's sweater, and now the Sweet Lime (Yarn Pirate) Monkeys. I started the 2 @ a x socks when the book first came out.....maybe 4 or 5 months ago, I am using Lorna's Laces (pistachio) and a coordinating green for the toes in Panda Silk. I am on the toe decreases, so they will be done today. It will be nice to have zilch on the needles. I usually don't have more than one project going at a time. I bought my Therapi for Hat Attack 2 a couple of days ago. The LYS only had 4 choices 2 were a total clash so I went with red and blue. We will see what the pattern holds for me. I'm a bit nervous about the lack of color choice. I have to do a swatch...I never swatch but I am going to this time. Well lunch is in the oven and then the afternoon kindergartner is off to school. I will then have 4 hours of just me and the three year old. BLISS!!

No comments: