Thursday, September 25, 2008

Question #3

What meals or foods mean ‘Fall’ to you?

This is for my Falling For Ewe Swap. The answer is Chili. I love to have chili cooking on the stove when it is cool outside. There are also other foodie things that mean fall to me: Apple cider warmed w/a cinnamon stick. I like carmel apples, crock pot meals, apple pie, and pumpkin pie!

I love fall, my birthday is in October so that is always fun. I love the apple orchard, carving pumpkins, crisp walks, and hayrides. The colors are so warm the fall equinox, indian summer what is not to love.

Knitting news! I have nothing on the needles right now besides my afghans. They don't count as they are always a work in progress. I am going to cast on my Socks That Rock Anemone Socks.
I just got it in the mail today, I have never knitted a kit around the same time I receive it. It feels kinda strange, I usually hold the yarn, admire it for a long time this will be new. I am off to cast on.....

1 comment:

Myownigloo said...

Reading all these blog posts from the Falling for Ewe question of the week is making me hungry!

Chili. Mmmmmmmmmmm.