Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Time Here Is Over

Today is my last day in the lovely cottage in Brimley. It is a sad day. My family is staying for three more days w/o me. I am heading back to Grandville to go to Def Leppard/Billy Idol and working the weekend. I do not mind the drive back it is kinda fun to listen/blare the radio with the windows down. I knitted my squares for the block exchange on Ravelry and mailed them off. I have since started a sweater for Delaney. I am on my second sleeve after completing the front and back. So I just have to sew the sleeves on and pick up stitches around the neck and knit six inches of ribbing for the neck. I was a fast/easy knit. I belong to the club of I don't like the finishing work on a sweater. Anyway I am off to knit and get dressed! It is only 2 p.m. :-) The joys of vacation!!!

No comments: