Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes!

I took the boys to the Dr.'s office yesterday morning. I had Cooper (9), Wilson (7), Holden (5), and Easton (4) with me. Easton & Cooper were the sickest w/headaches, stomach issues, and a sore throat. Cooper went first and the Dr. checked him all over and swabbed his throat for strep. Then it was Easton's turn, up on the table he went. The Dr. came over and asked Easton "what is bothering you?", Easton didn't say a word. The Dr. chooses to rephrase at this point and asks "what bothers you?" Easton looks at him and replies "Cooper". It was so hilarious we all started laughing w/the exception of Easton. The Dr. said "I am sure he does". I explained to Easton the Dr. wanted to know what was hurting him. Easton chose to start crying at that point and was very concerned he did not tell the Dr. about his headache and throat! It is a virus so we are home today hanging out together crying every so often (them not me) because someone looked at them funny. Oh the joys of motherhood! Tomorrow will be a better day for everyone.

No comments: