Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Mystery Socks


P2240037
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
I found a pattern a couple of weeks ago on Ravelry. It was for the Through The Loops Mystery Socks. It was a knitalong back in October. The designer was Kirsten Kapur, she has a wonderful blog called Through The Loops. She released the pattern with a clue weekly starting with the cuff. In my picture there is a cable that runs down the sock that is barely visible...but it is there and adds so much to the pattern. I loved the pattern and the yarn which is my first installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. The Colorway is My Blue Heaven. I knitted these during the day while Easton and I were hanging out as he calls our time from 12:30 p.m. until 4 p.m. then the older kids come home from school. It was a fast and fun knit for sure! I hope she has a KAL this year.

No comments: