Friday, January 9, 2009

Will Hat Attack 2 Ever End?


PC300042
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
This is the hat I received in December. Well it was a bit wide should be somewhere in the vicinity of 7" give or take an inch. It was the strangest yarn, stretchy and sprongy. I did try to wear it around the house and it just grew & grew. This is the second hat I received that the knitter did not get gauge. :-( So it has been forwarded to Amy in Georgia to reknit for me. I will die this month sometime.... This lovely game started in September who knew we would still be playing in 2009? My wish for this game was to get a hat I could wear, I am hoping. I know Amy will get it right...third time is the charm right?

1 comment:

JoyB said...

I got killed off in the first round but have been following the group on Ravelry and I was just astounded that so many people are still knitting this so late in the game. This is crazy. My hat was the first one I ever knit and, although it was a challenge, it gave me great confidence. Love your blog BTW. Everythig inspries me to knit more. Hugs. joyB