Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Niece--Zora


P1020044
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
This is Zora Ann, she is named after the author Zora Neale Hurston and Ann Pratt who is G.G. (see below) This was the first time I had met her during Cooper's 9th birthday party. We love having the 12/24 & 1/2 birthdays.... A lot of parties in a few days. Zora was here w/her brother Owen & parents from Madison, Wi. I was very happy to meet her. It will be fun to knit something for a teeny tiny girl for a change.

Zora is the only niece I have on my husband's side of the family. At first I was not sure how my darling daughter Delaney would take that. She loves being the only girl on that side of the family, especially when it comes to her Great Grandma (G.G.) who is almost 95. She is fine with now that she has met the wee one. :-)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Zora is an excellent name!
:)