Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hat Attack 2

I am dead woman waiting for a WIP from Hat Attack 2. It is very frustrating, I want to play the game but cannot w/o a hat to knit. The first kill I had was in September then it took 19 days to get a hat to work on. Now I made another kill and the WIP is nowhere to be had. Apparently the person who is supposed to mail it to me has had a number of things happen in her personal life. Which is understandable but just email someone and say yes I am playing or I drop out. The game can continue without you, instead we email and wait. I just don't want to pay another $20 in yarn to continue. It was supposed to be $2 fee and you make & get a hat. The participants are not supposed to buy more yarn to continue. It looks like that is what is happening.

Well I am off to work on my Dashing fingerless mitts for a swap on Ravelry. I am on mitt #2 so hopefully they will be done tomorrow!

No comments: