Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where have my three days off gone?

Well I am trying to knit my blocks for my NYOBE on Ravelry. I am just plugging along. It is funny how when you have to knit something for a deadline there is a million other things you'd rather be working on. I bought a Majacraft Little Gem a week ago, I have not even
taken it out of the case. I promised myself I wouldn't until I finished my blocks. WHATEVER!!! I don't know how to spin on a wheel yet, but just the thought of it---YIPEE! I did check out a book at the library and have read quite a few books on spinning. Of course I want to spin sock yarn immediately, so it will be hard for me to like any results I get in the beginning.

I have to get my next package out for my Summer of Yarn Love Swap. I have most of the contents and I am waiting for a package in the mail to finish it off. My dear little swap partner
is a bit snoopy :-). It is supposed to be a secret swap but she went through all of the members and figured out it was me! Sneaky, sneaky!! I am curious too! But I am way tooo busy to try
and figure out who is shipping me my packages! ;-)

I have four days off this week and three are gone already. I napped, knit, played wordtwist on facebook and just plain lazed. I did ride my bike, go to the library, and drink large amounts of caffeine! My favorite pastime. I have tried to read up on my fav blogs. I am so far behind. I caught up on the Yarn Harlot. That is about it. Well I am off to knit blocks in cream no less!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Myownigloo said...

I know what you mean about finding the time to do something you know you have to do. I have a handmade item I'm making for a secret swap (not SOL) on Ravelry and everything under the sun has come up to make sure I'm scrambling at the last minute to get it done!