Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Has it really been 25 years?

I had my high school class reunion on Friday night. It was quite the adventure. The adventure was trying to figure out who the guys were. The girls were pretty easy to identify, the guys another story. There was major hair loss or they wanted that hidden so there were a lot of shaved heads. It is so nice after all of this time everyone was so friendly to all. There were not any I am better than you, you are in "that" group and I can't be seen talking to you. It was just fun.

I received my second installment from my summer of love yarn swap. It was pure fun! I had let my mysterious swap pal know I had gotten a wheel. She told me she was attending a fiber festival and got me fiber!!! Yeah, and I loved the colors. She also got me a funny notebook to track my spinning progress. A nice Lavender Sachet in cute fabric, and a Mary Engelbreit soap. Which is too funny as I bought the same thing for another swap! Well I am off to knit my square for the NYOBE on Ravelry I have 6 more to get done in friggin' 10 days. YIKES!!! I am also mailing my packages for my two swaps tomorrow! I have had the stuff for a while I just haven't packaged it. It will be mailed tomorrow. That will be fun. ;-).

I am waiting to take out my spinning wheel until I finish my block swap. So I will probably use my spindle to practice my drafting skills. More later.

No comments: