Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Sick Wee One


PB060036
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
Here is Easton last week in his jammies. We spent the morning in the living room, me knitting & Easton playing the Wii. While he was not feeling well he wanted me nearby always. Needless to say I knitted the entire hat that morning. The pattern is Armando and a really simple knit. It would show off the pattern better in a solid yarn, but I wanted to use this handspun that was gifted to me. The fiber was Romney and it was from Hello Yarn's fiber of the month club. The colorway is Alpine, I love blue and brown together. I am going to pick up stitches on the sides and knit earflaps for it as it needs to be a bit longer for warmth. This is as long as I could knit it as the handspun ran out. Fun, fast, and easy.....right up my alley.

No comments: