Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Falling For Ewe Swap Question #6

“What seasonal knitting projects are you looking forward to”

Okay so here is my final question for my Swap on Ravelry. I am looking forward to knitting my mom a pair of socks. She liked them soooo much last year it will be fun to knit for her again. I had a blast knitting the fingerless mitts for the kids on Halloween. I am knitting socks for Cooper right now I will probably give them to him for Christmas. I will then have to knit 4 other items for the other kids so everyone can have a knitted item to open. I am taking a Koolhaas Hat with Jared Flood Friday and will be knitting Rob a hat for Christmas. I hope he likes it and it isn't too feminine. Here's hoping.... anyway those are my projects and I am looking forward to them all.

No comments: