Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Creative Writer


P5130054
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
I got a phone call at work from the principal of the kids school. He started the conversation "this is nothing bad"...., I wasn't thinking bad I was thinking injured. Anyway there is a kind of theatre group that takes kids creative writing submissions and turns them into skits. Delaney's was selected for the sixth grade. She is not one to jump on stage and be comfortable. I asked her what she thought when she saw myself & Rob in the audience. She said she was hoping during the entire assembly we were there for one of her brothers writings. The group called Brainstormers acted out her skit, while she sat in the director's chair with a bit of help from school mates. I enjoyed myself and the proud moment.

No comments: