Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aren't They Handsome?


PA040004
Originally uploaded by kelly.pratt42
I have been neglectful of my blog. I have been very busy the past six weeks with soccer, hockey, football, piano, cathecism, lego league and just plain getting back into the swing of things. I have been knitting a lot. I have knit a couple pairs of socks, a sweater on the needles, a couple dishcloths out of organic cotton, a headband out of handspun and a mystery sock KAL that I just turned the heel on. I have also been spinning a bunch or maybe I should say plying? I had a bunch of singles just waiting to become yarn and now they are. I plied the last 4 ozs. and that is the only one left to be wash and the twist set. The photo of Rob & Easton is from last week as we were having a bit of family time and watching t.v. Everyone always tells me how much my boys look like him...maybe they are right! :-)

No comments: